Managing weight for some people can be frustrating. Therefore, a various way has been tried to deal with this matter and hope can bring a good result. One of the ways is through the health benefits of heera (cumin) water for weight loss. This is an alternative that wishes to work in natural reducing the body weight with minor or fewer side effects.
Heera or also called with cumin is actually a spicy ingredient with a strong bitter flavor that used in India and most of Asia region. It also benefits as one of the Ayurvedic medication that belief will help to remedy some symptoms. But further, it is found out that the heera water also works perfectly in burning fat and help reducing weight faster. If want to know further on this benefit, let’s check below more details about how to use it, the nutrient inside this water, the mechanism of its benefits including the potential side effects of long-term consumption.
How to Use Heera (Cumin) Water for Weight Loss
People which not familiar with this ingredient may think that the way to make the heera water is through mixing the ingredients in a glass of water. Since most of the spicy ingredients can be used in this way. But apparently, it is a different way in serving heera water. Below are some specific details on how to make a glass of heera water that will help to benefit the weight management.
- Mix the heera seeds with water and let it soak for overnight. It is better to perform this method at night since it doesn’t need boiling water and will lose no nutrients inside. Make sure to mix 2 tablespoons of heera seeds in 1 liter of water. Remember to put a cover on the jar.
- Another way is to boil 5 cups of water and pour 2 tablespoons of heera seeds. Then, turn off the heat when it starts to bubbling. Put a cover on top of it and let the water cool down for some hours.
- Once the heera water is ready, then it can be consumed directly.
- For a better taste, it can be combining by adding some lemon or honey. Furthermore, this will increase the benefits of this water. Since honey and lemon is best for reducing the weight too.
Nutrient Content Inside Heera (Cumin) Water
This spice contains some nutrient that works effectively in helping to reduce the fat. Based on the stylesatlife.com, normally in one glass of heera water will contain below nutrients:
- Magnesium, which works to improve the body flexibility. Therefore, it also good to supporting a healthy muscle.
- Potassium, this is the mineral that mostly works to help supporting physical activities including producing a mental wellness.
- Calcium, the famous minerals that work best for the bone strength. It also good to manage the body weight and blood pressure.
- That work effectively in the digestive system to deal with better digestive process and optimize the nutrient absorption.
- Vitamin C, which helps to create a better immune system and avoid possible diseases.
- Vitamin A, that contains an anti-oxidant agent and best for optimal nutrient absorption.
Mechanism of Heera (Cumin) Water Benefits for Weight Loss
There are ways that make heera water works to deal with body weight. It is a series of body metabolism that works each other and result in a better weight management. For more specific details on how the mechanism of this ingredients, see below lists of benefits that work in simultaneity in producing a faster weight loss.
1. Improve Metabolic Rate
The heera water is a good way to improve the body metabolism system. It will increase the body metabolic rate in changing food to energy. Hence, it helps the body to regularly distribute food nutrient into power and avoid fat forming.
2. Rich in Minerals
The water also rich in minerals as mention before. Including potassium, calcium, and else. These minerals also support the body in improving the body system. Therefore, it will support to manage the weight accordingly.
3. Improve Energy Forming
As the metabolic system and rate work effectively, the energy will perform faster. This is good to support the daily activities. Mainly if consume in the morning, it will lead to a better power for the day.
4. Balance Hormones
Since heera water contains rich minerals, it will work to help in to balance the body hormones. These hormones will make the body system works optimum. Including in optimizing the digestive and metabolism.
5. Optimize Digestive
Another benefit of consuming heera water is to help with improving the digestive system. The good hormone secretion will lead to a sufficient and balance body digestive hormone. Therefore, it will activate the intestinal bowel movement and lead to improve the intestinal process. This will help to reach a better digestive system and avoid any possibility of digestive problems.
6. Suppresses Hunger
The water is rich with fiber too. This is an important content which can help the stomach to feel full in long term. Therefore, consume this water also can be a good alternate to suppresses hunger. This is why the water works best in the morning or in the afternoon before dinner.
7. Melts the Belly Fat
As the water works to improve the metabolic rate, it will keep pushing the body to forms energy. This is good to help reduce the belly fat. When the available carbs from our meal are not sufficient, then the body will work to burn the belly fat for keeping the energy supply.
Heera water also good for body detoxification process. It will help to flush out all the toxin from the body. Through this mechanism, the body metabolic rate can improve faster and the body weight can also affect.
9. Optimize Nutrient
Through a better metabolism, it will help the body to work optimally to absorbing important nutrient. Mainly the vitamin A content that will help the body to increase nutrient absorption. Therefore, it will lead to a good muscle lean and minimize the number of fats.
10. Weight Management
Overall body system that works together inside the human body is a way to manage a better weight. Therefore, all the benefits of heera water in the digestive and metabolism system can help people with the weight problem to manage it better and keep stabilize their body weight.
11. Avoid Cardiovascular
Heera water also is known can help to manage a better blood circulation and lead to a better cholesterol level. Therefore, it will help to avoiding cardiovascular diseases including avoid the heart attack.
12. Lower Blood Pressure
The heera water is good to lower down the blood pressure. Hence, the body will keep a stable blood pressure level and avoid the weight to increase.
13. Manage Blood Sugar
Another important benefit is to help with managing blood sugar level. This is a benefit that can help to reduce the body fat which normally comes from unprocessed sugar level.
Heera water is rich in anti-oxidant agent that leads to a healthy body. This can help to avoid the impact of free radical and make the body hormone and metabolism to work optimize.
15. Faster Weight Loss
In the end, all the benefits of the water that work in combination in the body will lead to a faster weight loss. When the body works in an optimum way, then the body weight will drop down accordingly.
Possible Side Effects of Heera Water
Even though the water is good for reducing weight, it has some potential side effects for several peoples. Therefore, if plan to use this ingredient in the daily diet, it is better to check with below cautions first.
- People that get any allergically reactions after consuming this water shall better to avoid consuming this water again. Mainly if experience itchiness, redness skin including any nausea or dizziness.
- A pregnant woman suggested avoiding consuming the water since it might affect the fetus and lead to miscarriage.
- People with certain medication shall consult the doctor first before consuming the water to avoid any interference between this water and the taken medical prescription.
The health benefits of heera (cumin) water for weight loss might be a common treatment. However, not every people may fit with this method. Hence, it is better to know exactly your body system. What is good and what is not good to consume for a long term. Most people might succeed with heera water, but in case this method is not fit to your body system, it might be better to plan the different methods or ways.